Nail art decal and Stylish blog award!

A couple weeks ago I found out that Viva la nails have a special privilege for blogger and youtuber where you can get a product sample pack including 3 nail art stickers and 3 nail art water decal. And all you have to do is provide them your blog link and pay for shipping!!! So you have a blog/youtube and would like to try some samples, check out http://www.vivalanails.co.uk/samples.html.



This is my first time using nail art water decal and when i saw this package in my mail, i was so eager to try it right away. This is one of the design I did using 2 different water decal. They are fast and easy to apply even though i had to go on youtube and look for the tutorial on how to apply. Overall, I love the results but the only problem is, how long would they last with a top coat. I guess i would have to wear it for a couple days to see the final result.








And, and and I was tagged by The Nailasaurus, Polish Obsessed, Miss Devious Diva, Viva Polish!, Necessary*nails, Polish Infatuated for the stylish blogger award!!! I recently did this tag already but still, thank you so much!!!

*Cheers*

0 comments:

Post a Comment